This is the source code for the tour of Michigan Terminal System programming languages at http://try-mts.com
Programming languages covered so far:
- ALGOL 60
- ALGOL W
- FLECS and RATFOR (FORTRAN preprocessors)
- GPSS (General Purpose Simulation System)
- LISP and UTILISP
- MAD (Michigan Algorithm Decoder)
- PIL (Pittsburgh Interpretative Language)
- PLUS (UBC PLUS)
- System/360 assembly language
Please feel free to raise an issue on Github if you have any problems running the code.
License: 3-clause new BSD; see LICENSE file.