DRUSH MAKE GENERATOR
This tool is a GUI for drush make.
It produces makefiles which are then deployed, producing a Drupal installation which is populated with all of the code you need to actually build a website, including:
- Drupal core or distributions
- External libraries
- CVS and git repositories
INSTALLATION / SETUP
- First time installs should import drushmake_gen.sql and drushmake_alter.sql
- Copy _config.example.php to _config.php and make your changes
- Install each version of drupal that you want to generate makefiles for. The scripts expect them to live in the root directory at /d6, /d7, etc.
- I loaded about 100 modules up, you may want more. I got all the data from this URL: http://drupal.org/project/usage
- Run /update.php once you're satisfied with your contrib list; It will fetch the current version for all your modules and get the site to produce accurate makefiles.