OpenLinkMap - A map showing additional information based on OpenStreetMap.
OpenLinkMap Copyright (C) 2010 Alexander Matheisen (Rurseekatze) firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions. See http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenLinkMap for details. Website: http://www.openlinkmap.org/
- Clone Github repository with latest version: git clone git://github.com/rurseekatze/OpenLinkMap.git
- Latest version on Github: https://github.com/rurseekatze/OpenLinkMap/archive/master.zip
- Older (and stable versions): http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OpenLinkMap#Download
- Copy all files and folders into a webserver directory
- Run manually the install script import/install.sh - it might not run correctly on every distribution/platform and has no error exceptions
- After successful installation, modify paths and parameters in every file and run import/import.sh
- Add a cronjob to run import/update.sh (daily seems to be a good frequency)
ATTENTION: The included binaries can only be used on i386 Linux systems. If you use other systems, you have to compile the programs for your environment.