How many times how you wondered where to grab a drink after work but couldn't decide where? How many times have you over paid for alcohol only to realize there was a One on One offer just a block from where you were?
Introducing HappyHour.... A realtime tracker for all bars and restaurants around you to keep track of the dynamic happy hours around you. This site allows you to view based on location and time all the bars and restaurants that have Happy Hours at that very instant so that you can plan your outing accordingly. It will also show you a comprehensive list of prices so you can compare and pick the place that best suits you.
Heroku Link for Production
Current Version 1.0
- Initialised rails app.
- Commited to GitHub repo.
- Updated README.md
- Set up Bootstrap
- Created User Model
- Created Login System (fully functional)
- Styled Sign Up and Log In Forms
- Created Bars and Offers Model
- Created Users and Bars relation
- Added Bars index
- Added functionality to Add / Edit / Delete Bars
- Added User Account settings with ability to update User details
- Bootstrap Forms
- Set up belong_to and has_many relation between Users -> Bars -> Offers
- Offers have been set up (fully functional)
- Added CarrieWave gem to upload images for Bars and Offers
- Added Scaled down and Thumbnail versions.
- Styled and organized the manage bars page better
- Added Number of bars displayed in navbar as well as number of offers in Manage Bar
- Added Search Bars for each field
- Changed Database from SQLite to PostgreSQL
- Switched from CarrierWave to Paperclip for Image Uploads
- Setup AWS for image uploads
- Set Default images if people dont upload images for bars and / or offers.
- Added Google Maps Api to the Maps Page.
- Added Responsive Elements for Mobile + Tablet use
- Added Pagination
- Added Glyphicons
- Fixed Precompiling errors
- Added Contact Form (non functional)
- Complete Contact Form
- Connect Yelp Api
- Auto Populate Google Maps Marker when new bar is added
- Contact form non functional