Splash CMS currently requires Railo 3 or higher or ColdFusion 8 or higher.
MySQL or MSSQL
You will need either Apache or IIS rewrite module to use the friendly url support
- Unzip the archive to the root of your webserver
- Create a MySQL or MSSQL database named whatever you want
- Open the Railo web-admin or ColdFusion admin and add a DSN for the database you created.
- Open config/environment.cfm and set the appropriate enivronment for your install
- Open the directory for your environment under the config directory. Rename the settings_sample.cfm file for that environment to settings.cfm ie, design/settings.cfm, production/settings.cfm and edit your datasource setting.
- Use the DBMigration Plugin to “migrate” your site (will create all tables and insert the initial data)
- Open the Splash Admin and login. (http://yourwebroot/admin) Default username is ‘admin’ and password is ‘splash’
- Start building your site!