🗓 Rust Events team
This is the repository of the Rust events team. If you are running an event we would love to offer some tips and contacts along with our experience to make it as smooth as possible.
We're also open for contribution of tutorials, guides, and similar.
- Help me with Meetups: Open an issue using this template
- I want to run a conference: We can help you with that! Please open an issue in our issue tracker, or get in touch through the community team email
- Meetup Checklist: Here
Our favourite resources around events.
- OpenTechSchool Meetup Guide: A great guide on how to set up "Hack & Learn" style meetups
- OpenTechSchool Coaching Guide: A great resource on what to do when teaching people.
- rampup.me: Information site on how to run accessible events.
- Conference Katamari: The rule of six: how to go out after an event.
- Safety First Portland: A great resource around incident handling and safety at events.
🚀 Helping out
We are happy to answer any questions, so feel free to comment or even resolve any issues in this repository
Alternatively, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also check out the events team section here for the latest member list.