Rust Central Station
Or otherwise just another name for the old buildmaster.
This repo is hooked up to an automated docker build
On the destination machine you can run it as:
Services currently provided are:
- cancelbot for rust-lang/rust
- cancelbot for rust-lang/cargo
- nginx in front of homu
- ssl via letsencrypt
- signing Rust releases
This is intended to be run as a container on the destination server, so the container here specifies everything about what's being run.
- Secrets are stored in
secrets.toml.exampleand are shared with the container.
- Programs are provided in the container (
rbars) which will read the TOML configuration for use in shell scripts.
- Everything pipes output to
loggerto collect output
- Services are just run as simple daemons, not a lot of management.