Please sign in to comment.
Update trans to use type to decide when to move, not the moves table …
…(simpler for cases where it's hard to decide what id to use for the lookup); modify irrefutable bindings code to move or copy depending on the type, rather than threading through a flag. Also updates how local variables and arguments are registered. These changes were hard to isolate.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 387 additions and 275 deletions.
- +1 −10 src/librustc/middle/astencode.rs
- +0 −1 src/librustc/middle/const_eval.rs
- +224 −88 src/librustc/middle/trans/_match.rs
- +125 −134 src/librustc/middle/trans/base.rs
- +0 −2 src/librustc/middle/trans/callee.rs
- +0 −3 src/librustc/middle/trans/controlflow.rs
- +6 −10 src/librustc/middle/trans/datum.rs
- +31 −27 src/librustc/middle/trans/expr.rs
Oops, something went wrong.