Please sign in to comment.
This update brings a few months of changes, but primarily a fix for the following situation. When creating a handle to stdin, libuv used to set the stdin handle to nonblocking mode. This would end up affect this stdin handle across all processes that shared it, which mean that stdin become nonblocking for everyone using the same stdin. On linux, this also affected *stdout* because stdin/stdout roughly point at the same thing. This problem became apparent when running the test suite manually on a local computer. The stdtest suite (running with libgreen) would set stdout to nonblocking mode (as described above), and then the next test suite would always fail for a printing failure (because stdout was returning EAGAIN). This has been fixed upstream, joyent/libuv@342e8c, and this update pulls in this fix. This also brings us in line with a recently upstreamed libuv patch. Closes #13336 Closes #13355
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 42 additions and 47 deletions.
- +1 −3 src/librustuv/async.rs
- +11 −11 src/librustuv/file.rs
- +3 −5 src/librustuv/idle.rs
- +2 −4 src/librustuv/net.rs
- +2 −3 src/librustuv/queue.rs
- +1 −3 src/librustuv/timer.rs
- +1 −1 src/librustuv/tty.rs
- +8 −3 src/librustuv/uvio.rs
- +9 −10 src/librustuv/uvll.rs
- +1 −1 src/libstd/hash/sip.rs
- +1 −1 src/libstd/rt/args.rs
- +1 −1 src/libuv
- +1 −1 src/rt/libuv-auto-clean-trigger
|@@ -1 +1 @@|
|-Subproject commit 800b56fe6af21ffd8e56aee8cf12dd758f5bbdf1|
|+Subproject commit 43495892ded622de51eba7362c5ffae1ed50c9cc|
|@@ -1,2 +1,2 @@|
|# Change the contents of this file to force a full rebuild of libuv|