Add examples to `TyKind::FnDef` and `TyKind::FnPtr` docs
This adds two examples to the docs of `TyKind::FnDef` and `TyKind::FnPtr`.
I found these two types a bit confusing when I learned about them and I think adding these examples might help others.
This commit was created on GitHub.com and signed with a verified signature using GitHub’s key.
Rollup of 11 pull requests
- #54078 (Expand the documentation for the `std::sync` module)
- #54717 (Cleanup rustc/ty part 1)
- #54781 (Add examples to `TyKind::FnDef` and `TyKind::FnPtr` docs)
- #54787 (Only warn about unused `mut` in user-written code)
- #54804 (add suggestion for inverted function parameters)
- #54812 (Regression test for #32382.)
- #54833 (make `Parser::parse_foreign_item()` return a foreign item or error)
- #54834 (rustdoc: overflow:auto doesn't work nicely on small screens)
- #54838 (Fix typo in src/libsyntax/parse/parser.rs)
- #54851 (Fix a regression in 1.30 by reverting #53564)
- #54853 (Remove unneccessary error from test, revealing NLL error.)