Physics library for use in Specs, using cgmath and collision-rs.
- Has support for all primitives in collision-rs
- Has support for the following broad phase algorithms in collision-rs:
- Brute force
- Sweep and Prune
- Narrow phase collision detection using GJK, and optionally EPA for full contact information
specs::Systemfor collision detection working on user supplied transform, and shape components. Can optionally use broad and/or narrow phase detection. Library supplies a transform implementation for convenience.
specs::Systemfor spatial sorting on user supplied transform, and shape components.
- Has support for doing spatial sort/collision detection using the collision-rs DBVT.
- Support for doing broad phase using the collision-rs DBVT.
- Continuous collision detection, using GJK
- Simple rigid body implementation with single contact forward resolution
- Impulse solver
- Integrator implementations (Euler, RK4, etc.)
- Parallel solver implementation
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
We are a community project that welcomes contribution from anyone. If you're interested in helping out, you can contact
us either through GitHub, or via
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.