x509-parser is a parser for the X.509 v3 format (RFC 5280).
This parser is still experimental and very incomplete
- Fix case where certificate has no extensions
- Upgrade to der-parser 1.1, and Use num-bigint over num
- Rename x509_parser to parse_x509_der
- Do not export subparsers
- Improve documentation
- Upgrade to nom 4
- Rewrite X.509 structures and parsing code to work in one pass Warning: this is a breaking change
- Add support for PEM-encoded certificates
- Add some documentation
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0 (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.