Simple CMS for my website. Requires CKEditor and CKFinder.
You'll need PHP (5.5+), MySQL and Composer.
- Download or clone this repo.
php build.php deploy
- Place the contents of the
build/dist/public_htmldirectory in a location accessible from the internet.
- Place the remaining contents of the
build/distdirectory of this repository on the same web server, but in a location not accessible from the internet. Preferably, place this directory one level above the public directory.
- Rename the
- Edit/review all the settings in the
- Review the
environment.phpfile in the public directory to make sure that it points to the
environment.phpfile that was uploaded in step 4.
- Open the website in your browser. If something went wrong during steps 2, 4 and 5, the site will tell you. If something went wrong during the other steps, you will see some generic error. If everything went correctly, you will see a link to create the necessary database tables. Click this link.
- You will see a few more screens for setting up the default account and theme. Follow the on-screen instructions here.
Database settings and file paths can be changed in the
config.php file. All
other settings can be controlled from the admin interface. A link to the admin
interface appears (depending on your theme) somewhere on the top-right of your
screen when you are logged in.
It is recommended to install CKEditor.