https://virtc.app.Note: I am taking an indefinite break on this project as I'm shifting my focus to
If you are interested in learning how to share your desktop via the browser, I would recommend looking at simple-peer. If you have any questions regarding this project, you can reach me at email@example.com.
On/Office was created to give you some distraction-free privacy during your work. Making use of powerful Virtual Reality and Web technologies, this application offers you a customisable, virtual room where the screen from your computer is streamed in front of you. Fetch a comfy seat, wear your headset and get ready to work distraction-free.
- HTC Vive
- Windows MR
- Oculus Quest
- Oculus Go
- Samsung Gear VR
- Google Daydream
- Google Cardboard (Android & iOS)
(but technically, any headset with support for WebVR will work)
- Provide separate instructions per supported headset (*)
- Add support for environments built in AFrame (*)
- Place applications as separate windows in the virtual environments (*)
These issues are sorted in random order. Each item has an entry on the issues page. You can find the current progress there. Feel free to contribute in any way possible. Anything is welcome: Feedback, thoughts on priority, implementations, ideas for new features, etc.
- Nick van Manen for his invaluable contributions in getting this project up and running.
- Janine Terlouw for the wonderful UX designs
- Peter Kassenaar whose workshop inspired me to rewrite the client to a VueJS project.