Holds the source code for generating APRS packet "sounds" on the teensy 3.1's DAC pin.
- This code is intended to be used with the Arduino Library for Teensy 3.1. For simplicity you can use Teensyduino.
- aprs.h contains the two function calls you need.
- Call aprs_setup with the parameters you want.
- Call aprs_send to send a packet. Note: It will not return until the entire packet has been sent.
- The code is structured as generic C-code with no clases or object oriented features. It is purely functional in nature anyway.
This code is based on code retrieved from the Trackuino project on the web here. This is a hardware/software project designed to use the Arduino and a Radiometrix HX1 transmitter as a position tracking system. The code was written by Javier Martin under the same GNU General Public License I am using for this project.