In your web page:
<script src="dmv.min.js"></script> <script> // ...when the dom is ready, with whatever your poison is... DMV.init( selector, socket ); // `selector` is any valid CSS Selector to locate your empty container in the DOM // `socket` is your socket.io object, which you're on your own for creating. </script>
Run Application with:
$ node app
$ npm install grunt -g
Dependency: npm modules
$ npm install
Verify and Build code with:
These were taken with dmv. When you click on the camera display surface, the image is captured and sent to a Node.js server via Socket.IO where a png is created and saved in the ./saved/ directory.
- ✔ take a picture with a web cam.
- ✔ Put it on the browser screen (canvas I hope).
- Allow operator to position a square if the face-recognition goes batty.
- ✔ Click to capture
- ✔ Upload pic to server. (Auto with socket.io)
- ✔ Save captured image on server!
Built With: grunt, express, socket.io and love
Copyright (c) 2012 Rick Waldron email@example.com Licensed under the MIT license.