Join GitHub today
- avrgirl - avrgirl-arduino is a NodeJS library written to present a convenient way to upload precompiled sketches to an Arduino.
- node-led - Johnny-five support for Adafruit LED backpacks
- node-pixel - A Node.js interface for addressable RGB LEDs. Most commonly known as NeoPixels
- nodebots-interchange - Provides a mechanism to use custom backpacks and firmatas in your nodebots easily and without needing to use arduino or compile firmwares and all their dependencies.
- oled-js - Adds support for I2C/SPI compatible monochrome OLED screens
- temporal - Non-blocking, temporal task sequencing to create an extremely fast, async execution loop.
- tharp - An inverse kinematics solver and robot manager designed to work with Johnny-Five.
- vektor - A robotics-focused linear algebra module
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.