The SoundCloud Client in React + MobX made with passion!
Uses mobx, mobx-react, normalizr, react, lodash-fp, airbnb-extended eslint, enzyme and the Soundcloud API.
- login to SoundCloud
- show your personal stream
- show favorite tracks, followers and followings
- inifite scroll + paginated fetching
- follow people
- like tracks
- player play/stop/forward/backward track
- sort tracks by plays, likes, comments, reposts, downloads
- filter tracks by duration
- search tracks by name and artist
Refactored from original version in Redux:
Create your own SoundCloud application:
- React + MobX + SoundCloud Boilerplate Project
- Tutorial 1: The SoundCloud Client in React + Redux
- Tutorial 2: Refactoring to MobX.
- Clone Repository:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:rwieruch/favesound-mobx.git
- Exchange CLIENT_ID in
../src/constants/authentification.jswith your own from SoundCloud for Developers and use
Redirect_URIfor your Soundcloud App
- npm install
- npm start
- npm test
I am looking for contributors to make this project awesome! It doesn't matter if you are new to open source, I would welcome it!