The SoundCloud Client in React + Redux made with passion!
- airbnb-extended eslint
- Soundcloud API.
- login to SoundCloud
- show your personal stream
- show favorite tracks, followers and followings
- inifite scroll + paginated fetching
- follow people
- like tracks
- player play/stop/forward/backward track
- sort tracks by plays, likes, comments, reposts, downloads
- filter tracks by duration
- search tracks by name and artist
- Clone Repository:
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:rwieruch/favesound-redux.git
- npm install
- npm start (4. npm test)
I am looking actively for contributors to make this project awesome!
I wouldn't want to extend the project with new routes like: that's my profile page and that's my favorite track page. Rather I see more value in improving the status quo of the app: Improving the player, the playlist or the interaction overall. I would love to see a GitHub issue to see where you want to work on. Moreover I will try to find the time to raise some more issues where people can contribute. At the end it is a perfect project to get started in open source!