GeSHi Arduino Filter
Nigel McNie was kind enough to bring C syntax highlighting to GeSHi... but Arduino sketches aren't exactly C. Trimbitas Sorin-Iulian adapted the original C language data for Arduino... but there are a few things missing IMO. Here's what I'm doing...
- update language data for Due, Uno, etc.
- support documentation web-links (to Arduino.cc reference)
- implement a redirect system for complex web links
- expand web-links to first, second, and fourth tier (structure, variables, and keywords)
- add 'drop-in' to extend web-links to included libraries
Syntax highlighting is good - but a self-guided tour through source sounds even more delicious!
You should already have a GeSHi install somewhere... right? Drop arduino.php and redirect.php into your GeSHi /geshi folder... and sample.ino and test_arduino.php one directory above. FIRE IT UP!
RELEASE 0.0.1 2012/12/19
Functions are covered with Due/Uno support; Bildr.org is giving this a whirl. First-cut of redirect implemented and working nicely.