bibl2struct.xsl v. 08-03
- Transforms TEI <bibl>s into <biblstruct> bibliographies
- Author: (c) 2008 Ralf Stephan firstname.lastname@example.org
- Published under GPL 2.0, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Description: the transform differentiates five major cases from the (non)-existence of <title>s of certain level (a,j,m,s). The level in parens, e.g. (a) means 'level a or without/blank level'.
- <bibl> has (a)+m+s titles ==> excerpt from work in series - <bibl> has (m)+s titles ==> work in series - <bibl> has (a)+j titles ==> journal article - <bibl> has (a)+m titles ==> excerpt from monograph - <bibl> has (m) titles ==> monograph
- When an element contains corresp the text is taken from that id.
- When the document contains a <join result='bibl' />, we build that bibl and process it like the others.
- <title type='alt'> with <editor role='translator'>
- assume from existing <author /> that author of ref is author of work?
- handle <bibl> … <series > … </series > … </bibl>
- what do we do we with refs without title?
- what if we have <author><corr> … </corr></author> ?