Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
Added snapshot support. Please use the provided snapshot pack over the main pack. Hopefully, this works for future snapshots.
I also tweaked/nerfed the upgrade loot table to be a bit nicer. In the future, I plan to introduce a config option for various tables so that you can play w/ half prices or simple upgrades.
I've updated PlayerDB so consequently have updated EnderChest+ with some small feature boosts.
- Now requires PlayerDB v0.8-beta
- Data now persists between name changes. Note, you must first upgrade to this new version before changing your name.
- Better warning messages for missing libraries.
- Works in all dimensions (I meant to fix this before I released, but I forgot)
- Consumes only 1 book instead of all books when making a manual
- Works for 1.16.1 and potentially 1.15+
Hey all, just releasing an update for some fixes and changes.
Note that this requires the latest PlayerDB release due to the reintroduction of Lantern Load!
- Fixed shulker dupe bug when using a fresh shulker
- Fixed exploit where you could put shulkers inside each other
- Updated color scheme to be uniform throughout
- Updated wording
- Requires latest PlayerDB (v0.7+)
- MUST UPDATE LIB
Yay, a release! Hopefully, this doesn't break.
A reminder that you MUST have PlayerDB in order for this to function.
You can get that here: https://github.com/RitikShah/MC-PlayerDB/releases