Sytôdy, a Flutter "speech to text" todo app POC
cd sytody flutter run
How it works
TL;DR The flutter app open a channel on the host platform. It uses it :
- to ask for speech recognition and microphone usage. The permission is asked on the first application launch
- to start, cancel and stop the speech recognition
- to listen to the recognition result
Flutter, native APIs and plugins
- iOS : Speech API : 4 languages are enabled in Sytody : FR / EN / RU / IT
- Android : SpeechRecognizer : recognition should work with the device default locale, but some others may needs to be installed to enable other languages.
The tasks are displayed in a Dismissible Widget
Getting Started with Flutter
For help getting started with Flutter, view our online documentation.