Console application that converts BlogML xml file to Wordpress export readible by Disqus
BlogML2Wp inputfile domain
Inputfile - name of the input file, usually BlogML.xml
Domain - http preffix, for example http://domain.net/blog. This needed to convert relative blog URLs into absolute.
BlogML2Wp BlogML.xml http://domain.net/blog
- Clone and build this repository into BlogML2Wp.exe using Visual Studio
- Copy BlogML2Wp.exe into any folder, for example c:\export
- Export BlogEngine.NET site into BlogML.xml using admin panel (admin/#/settings/advanced)
- Add exported BlogML.xml into c:\export
- Open command line (cmd) and navigate to c:\export
- Run command as in example above.
When completed, you should find BlogML.Output.xml in the same directory that is ready to be imported into Disqus.