Welcome to RYA
Rya is a cryptocurrency and monetary system designed to be both a store of value and a medium of exchange. Using a free, decentralized monetary market, the Rya system tethers money supply to credit without the need for a monopolistic regulatory institution. Money supply is adjusted dynamically depending on economic cycles making for a better medium of exchange. Rya and its Proof of Trust (PoT) model is therefore expected to be a fuller and more complete substitute for Fiat monetary systems than any cryptocurrency yet.
Participance with the Rya blockchain unables:
Lend and Barrow money View accounts calculated credit score Calculate local and global interest rates
Read more about Rya vision here: https://ryacoin.io/WP/RyoWhitepaper.pdf
This Rya code is a fork from NXT project: https://bitbucket.org/Jelurida/nxt-clone-starter
Jelurida lisence is attached.
- general - Java 8
- Ubuntu -
- Debian -
- FreeBSD -
pkg install openjdk8
click on the Rya icon, or start from the command line:
wait for the JavaFX wallet window to open
on platforms without JavaFX, open http://localhost:7876/ in a browser
- if necessary with:
- you need jdk-8 as well
- we also love pull requests
- we also love issues (resolved ones actually ;-) )
- in any case, make sure you leave your ideas at BitBucket
- assist others on the issue tracker
- review existing code and pull requests
- cf. coding guidelines in DEVELOPERS-GUIDE.md
... on the forums:
The Testnet is a copy of our system where you can try out every functionality. Our Test is installed here machine located in https://console.cloud.google.com/compute/instances?project=gta2-186320 Today this is the external IP: 220.127.116.11 and you can SSH this machine. DO NOT RESTART THIS MACHINE!!! (IP address will be changed as a result of it) The only testnet peer you will have in your wallet from now on is the above testnet machine
- What should I do to use it?
- You must pull all the changes after 20.12.17
- Which ports are used by the testnet?
- 8877(SSL port), 8876 (non-SSL port / API server port), 8875(UI port), 8874(peer port
- How can I upgrade the testnet node with my new changes
- Prepare your new changes:
- Compile your changes
- Zip the whole directory you cloned after you compile it successfully.
- Connect the testnet vm:
- Go to https://console.cloud.google.com/compute/instances?project=gta2-186320
- Click on the connect "SSH" button
- Stop the current testnet running node
- Run: "ps -fC java" , it will print out the java process id (pid)
- Kill the java process but run: "kill -9 "
- Rename the current "rya" directoy so if something will go wrong you will still have a restore point to go back to.
- Start the new testnet node
- Transfer the zip file into the root directory of the linux cmd that was just opened
- Unzip the zip file into a new "rya" directory
- Run: cd ~/rya
- Run: nohup ./run.sh &
- Run: exit
- Validate your node is functioning well:
- Once you run the run.sh command you will be notify that a log file was opened in the name of nohup.out, make sure you have no exceptions there and it includes the line "Rya server started successfully."
- Notify the team you have upgraded the testnet node.
- Prepare your new changes:
- What shell I do if i had to restart the testnet VM:
- Change the deafultTestnetPeers value in \conf\rya-default.properties to have the new external IP and restart the node (section 3 and then 4 with the same node).
- Commit the same change into our repository.
- Let everyone know you have done it and they must get your latest commit and rerun their node to use the testnet peer that have new IP now.