You can build this project in one of two ways.
Manually in PhoneGap
Alternatively, you can build this project yourself if you have PhoneGap installed locally, but you'll need to move some files around.
Platforms currently supported: Android
- Upload this project as an application to build.phonegap.com.
- Install the generated application on your phone.
via local PhoneGap
- Wrap the
hydra/directory up in PhoneGap.
- Take the native PhoneGap plugins located under
hydra/extand place them in the appropriate spot of your PhoneGap native app (you'll need to be familiar with installing PhoneGap plugins).
- Run Hydra.
- You will see a form for entering an application ID along with your build.phonegap.com credentials. Do that!
- Your app will download and get loaded into the current app.
- Next time you run Hydra, you can load any app that you had Hydra pull down. Every time you do, Hydra will check whether a newer version exists on build.phonegap.com.
- Easier to manage application updates; a poor man's TestFlight.
- Theoretically more secure. However: be warned I don't know shit about security.