Heroku Bamboo Plugin
This build task deploys a WAR file generated by your build directly to a Heroku app.
To deploy a WAR file, first make sure your build is successfully creating a deployable WAR file.
If you are using Maven with
mvn package command will output the WAR file into its
Otherwise, create the WAR file in whatever way is approiate for your build.
After the WAR file is created, add the
Heroku: WAR Deployment task to your build configuration and specify:
- API Key: Your Heroku API key to use for deployment. Your Heroku API key can be obtained from your Heroku account page.
- App Name: The app to which to deploy.
- WAR File: Relative path to the WAR file created in a previous build step to deploy
Build & Run
- Install direct-to-heroku-client-java:
- git clone email@example.com:heroku/direct-to-heroku-client-java.git
- mvn install -DskipTests
- Download and install Atlassian Plugin SDK
mvn bamboo:runNote, if running with your own Maven, be sure to also specify the
settings.xmlin the SDK
When running tests, be sure to provide system properties
heroku.appName for test API key and test app.