- Remove undocumented 2nd param from
dope.parseJSON()method for jQuery-compatible JSON-parsing syntax.
dope.bridge()in favor of integration by other means, e.g.
- Reorganized and improved much of the underlying code.
- Removed wrapper function.
dopeis now an
"object". It still contains an
.fnmethods usable via
.callor via integration.
- Integration is no longer automatic—the bridge must be explicitly called:
- Top-level dataset/attr methods are made "fast and simple" while the
.fnversions remain "full-feature" for collections.
- When setting attributes, the top-level
dope.dataset()now returns the current value. (In v1.x it returned the element.)
- Added "func arg" capabilities.
dope.parse()and added option to parse JSON.
- Added general purpose
dope.map()(to replace mapFilter)
1.x versions do not all adhere to semver. They should have been 0.x versions. Consider them as so.
- Rename repo/export from "domdata"/"domData" to "dope"
- Made it so that
dope.render()can properly render
- Replaced rare usage
dope.datatizeAll()methods with broader usage utils
dope.mapFilter()that in combination can help do the same thing.
dope.toDataSelector(list)for building selector strings.
- Improved regexps, added number support to camelize/datatize to allow for numeric keys b/c
- Optimize logic in
- Functions passed to
dope()are fired, receiving
dopeas the first argument and
this === document.