A collection of clever yet understated user interactions found on the web. This project uses React to keep the example code simple and brief.
How To Contribute
- Create a new markdown file in the
contentfolder. For example
- Add the following front matter attributes:
title: My Cool Example date: 2018-08-31 author: John Doe github: johndoe123
- Add your example code and relevant content using markdown syntax.
- Submit a pull request with the new markdown file.
- Once merged into
masterthe website will automatically deploy to https://subtle-ui.netlify.com.
Important Note: This project uses a custom component to render markdown code blocks as live code including a preview. There are a few unique characteristics to be aware of:
- Code blocks are configured with React and Styled Components already in the scope.
- Code blocks should be written as imperative code and you need to call
renderwith your JSX elements at the bottom.
- You may use ES6 syntax if desired as code is transpiled via Babel.
- At this time there is no way to import other external libraries. If you have any questions or need additional functionality please file an issue.
npm run develop - See a local version of the website on http://localhost:8000
npm run prod - See a production version of the website on http://localhost:9000