- TMX Maps can use external .tsx tilesets
- TMX Maps layers support flipped tiles
- Basic iPhone, iPad and Android support
- Box2D physics engine is an optional extra rather than being standard
- Chipmunk physics engine is an optional extra
- Fonts are preloaded
- Various bug fixes
See the upgrading guide for details on how to upgrade a v0.1 project to v0.2.
- Deprecated BObject. You can re-enable it by adding:
exports.ENABLED_DEPRECATED_METHODSto your config.js.
Foo.extend()no longer exists. Use the
Foo.create()no longer exists. Use
util.callback()has been deprecated. Use the standard
- All code runs inside a sandbox (a hidden iframe). Setting globals in your application will have no impact on the webpage it's embedded in and vice versa.
- Applications are embedded by placing the 'script' tag where you want it to appear.
- Appliaction root folder is no longer in the
requiresearch path. You should prefix your paths with '/' or add this to the top of your main.js:
Installer fix for MS Windows
- Completely rewrote and separated the build system into a new project called Jah
- Optionally load resources (images, tile maps, etc.) externally rather than embedding
- ProgressBar while preloading external resources
- Parse TMX Map properties
- Opacity property for all Nodes
- Added LabelAtlas
- Use requestAnimationFrame for smoother animations
- New Actions added by Marc Mauger
- Scene Transitions added by Marc Mauger
- 'event' module renamed to 'events' to avoid conflict with DOM events
- Fixed Sprites not always drawing in the correct location after changing their
- Fixed anchor point not being properly calculated
MenuItemSpritenot drawing its children