This is a tiny webapp for serving the LODE ontology as HTML and RDF/XML.
The following installation procedure is intended to be run on a local machine,
targeting a remote web server. It assumes that the remote web server is running
Apache and mod_wsgi, and that the
linkedevents.org domain and
view.linkedevents.org subdomain are pointed to the remote web server's IP
** To install: **
- Install Fabric on your local machine.
- Install virtualenv on your remote web server.
- Check out this project to a directory on your local machine, and
cdto that directory.
- Edit the configuration section of
fabfile.pyto suit your situation.
fab deploy. You will be prompted for the hostname of your remote web server.
** To release a new version of the LODE ontology: **
- Install the Redland Python bindings and lxml.
linkedevents.ttlto make your changes. Make sure to set the
dcterm:issuedproperty on any new classes or properties.
python release.py [date], where
[date]is the date of issue of the updated ontology. For example:
python release.py 2010-10-07
- Inspect the generated files under
static/ontology/[date]. If they look OK, update the symbolic link
static/ontology/currentto point to