Laravel 4 with Sentry 2 - Version 2.0
This is a demo of Sentry 2.1 integrated with Laravel 4 and Bootstrap 3.2. This repo is intended to be for reference only - if you want to use this code in your own app I suggest using Sentinel - a Laravel package based on this repo.
Warning: This repo will not be updated to Laravel 5.0.
Before you begin, make sure you have both
composer installed on your system.
- Clone the repo
php composer.phar update
- Set up your datbase configuration in
app/config/mail.phpto work with your mail setup.
- Run the migrations:
php artisan migrate
- Seed the Database:
php artisan db:seed
The seeds in this repo will create two groups and two user accounts.
- Sentry 2.0 Documentation
- Laravel 4 Documentation
- Laravel: From Apprentice To Artisan by Taylor Otwell
- Implementing Laravel by Chris Fidao
- Make sure you've run
- cd to the L4withSentry project root directory.
phpunitto run tests or
phpunit --coverage-textto see text based code coverage summary.
- Tests are currently very limited.