The write-once, run both ends framework for pure CouchApps.
By implementing and extending the CouchDB API in the browser, Kanso lets you write your routing, rendering and validation functions once and have them run client-side when possible, or on CouchDB as a fall-back.
This means highly-responsive web-apps, that are still search-engine friendly.
- Website: http://kansojs.org
- Wiki: https://github.com/caolan/kanso/wiki
- Issues: https://github.com/caolan/kanso/issues
- Mailing List: http://groups.google.com/group/kanso
- IRC: #kansojs on FreeNode
Kanso provides a whole host of tools for making serious CouchApp development easier, to find out more about this new approach to web development take a look at the Kanso website.