by Kelly Dwan (@ryelle, redradar.net) and Mel Choyce (@melchoyce, choycedesign.com)
Umbra is a colorful new WordPress theme. Powered by Jetpack's Tonesque library, Umbra derives its palette from your very own images, or from a color you pick.
If you have Jetpack installed and active, the theme will pull a color from the first image it finds in your post, and use that to generate a color scheme for the page. You can also set the default scheme just by choosing a single color.
We've made it easy to add links to your social accounts. Just follow the handy instructions located on our documentation page at http://themes.redradar.net/umbra/documentation/.
Umbra is fully responsive, working well on everything from your phone to your large monitor.
Supercharge Umbra with Jetpack galleries, carousels, infinite scroll, and Photon.
###Licenses Umbra is released under GNU General Public License v2.0 License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Umbra bundles the following third-party resources:
Genericons icon font, Copyright 2014 Automattic Genericons are licensed under the terms of the GNU GPL, Version 2 (or later) Source: http://www.genericons.com
HTML5Shiv Copyright (c) 2014 Alexander Farkas (aFarkas). Dual licensed under the MIT or GPL Version 2 licenses Source: https://github.com/aFarkas/html5shiv
- Update Copyright information for bundled resources
- Add fallback fonts
- Convert all static functions in base-scss to a static value, to avoid repeatedly running these functions.
- Move google fonts to
- Update editor_style, removing unecessary CSS.
- Add a Social Menu option which displays in sidebar below main navigation.
- Update thumbnail size to correct width
- Misc style updates (button interaction, minor typography tweaks)
- First public release