Resume: Bob Yexley
Resume by Bob Yexley is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
npm run edit
Starts BrowserSync on port
7001 and runs
gulp watch. Navigate to http://localhost:7001.
- Edit the following files to make updates:
src/resume.enhancements.jsonare merged together into a single JSON object which is fed to the main Handlebars layout file,
src/templates- the Handlebars/HTML templates the Resume HTML is built from
src/css- modularized CSS structure is processed by PostCSS and generated to
assets/js/main.js- the lone JS module that drives the rendered resume HTML in the browser
- Any change to any template or either of the content files will trigger a re-generation of
index.htmlin the root, which is the rendered, resume output HTML
- Any changes to
assets/**/*.jswill trigger a refresh of the browser via BrowserSync.
- Finish print styling elements
- Integrate Markdown processing into rendering of plain text elements for enhanced capabilities
- Generate a PDF version based on the generated HTML