Touchscreen sampling is now done entirely via the NIMH daqtoolbox (included)
- Data sampled when the adapter is assigned in the GUI. Does not require eyejoytrack in the timing file for data to be recorded (can still be used for tracking responses).
- Touchscreen/stimulus display can be any monitor number, as assigned by the user in the GUI
- Latency is reduced
XGL received a bug fix
- touches to the 1 pix border no longer crash the system
Logger receives updates
- New installations are prompted when no experiment directory exists. The user much choose a default folder where ML should create its log file and also search for timing files.
The NIMH Daqtoolbox is an optional alternative to the Matlab daq toolbox. It works on 32 and 64 bit versions of Matlab, requires only one data acquisition card, samples at a much faster rate, and is free to use.
For instructions please see the readme file located in the MonkeyLogic/NIMH-daqtoolbox subdirectory.
This release has a bug in 64 BIT XGL.
This is a critical update for all users that wish to re-calibrate their eye position. Some bugs were fixed in the xycalibrate.m file that will affect your results and performance.
Switched from -180 magic numbers to nan (Nullable Types) in touchscreen data. This might address the issue reported with "coordinate leaks"
Updated kbdmex allowing for seamless recalibration of eye position after trials have started.
Updated digital io control code.
The logging system is now seamless, so Monkey Logic will continue to run as previously.
The NIMH daqtoolbox is now included, but users must install it themselves.
- The toolbox only works on Windows 7.
Touchscreen tracking of release is working properly
Samples updated to demonstrate and test this functionality.
Lots of bug fixes and better messages.