Russell Neches ryneches
- Erlenmeyer 13 A research blogging tool written in Python using Flask.
- pique 9 A efficient peak finder for high coverage ChIP-seq experiments, written in python.
- debruijnator 8 A very simple de Bruijn graph analyzer.
- raygun 8 A simple python wrapper for NCBI BLAST.
- GutCheck 4 Your microbiome, the card game
Repositories contributed to
- offapi/rbac-23andme-oauth2 126
- jennomics/QIIMEbyJennomics 3 IPython notebook for microbial ecology analysis in QIIME
- zachcp/phylogeo 3 Mapping for Phyloseq
- gjospin/scripts 0 Miscellaneous scripts
- PitchInteractiveInc/Phinch 62 Phinch is an open-source framework for visualizing biological data, funded by a grant from the Alfred P. Sloan foundation. This project represents an interdisciplinary collaboration between Pitch I…
Contributions in the last year 8 total Aug 3, 2014 – Aug 3, 2015
Longest streak 1 day August 8 – August 8
Current streak 0 days Last contributed