All notable changes to "Remote Repository Viewer" extension will be documented in this file.
[0.4.0] - 2019-07-18
- Support cloning a git repository with HTTPS. Thanks to @HackedBeat. cf #3.
[0.3.0] - 2018-03-17
- Shortcut command to open GitHub repositories
- Support npm package viewing
- Support Visual Studio Code extension viewing
- Repository/package directory names are now namespaced with
[0.2.0] - 2018-02-04
- List already cloned repositories and quickly open one of them
[0.1.0] - 2017-12-30
- Initial release