Redmine ISSUE-id Plugin
The ISSUE-id plugin adds support for a new style of issue IDs to Redmine.
With this plugin issue IDs can consist of a special project key (e.g.,
ISSUE) and a per-project issue number (which starts from 1 for each project).
In other words, issue IDs can look like
#ISSUE-3 and so on.
This plugin is experimental.
- Use only its stable versions and only on supported Redmine versions (listed in the "Redmine" field)
- Be also aware, that it may conflict with other Redmine plugins
Download and Installation
This is a mirror repository with the latest development snapshot (i.e., not a stable release)!
- Project home page: http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/project/redmine/issue-id
- Issue tracker: http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/projects/issue-id/issues
- Documentation: http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/projects/issue-id/wiki