Redmine WikiNG Plugin
The Wiki: Next Generation (WikiNG) plugin for Redmine is aimed to extend Redmine Wiki syntax by making it more developer-ready, more emotional and social.
Additionally, this plugin adds user mentions (with list of mentions, email notifications and autocompletion) and custom editable Wiki macros (that can be specified through UI by administrators).
- User mentions (links to users) with autocompletion, email notifications and lists in user profiles
- Custom editable Wiki macros
- Links to files
- Warning, notice and tip blocks
- TODO, FIXME, UPDATE, NEW, FREE, BETA and EXPERIMENTAL markers
- External links to Wikipedia, Google and more
- Smileys including (!) and (?)
- Conditional macros, that hide contents depending on date or project version
- And more (see the syntax here)
Download and Installation
Note, that this can be a development snapshot (i.e., not a stable version)!
- Project home page: http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/project/redmine/wiking
- Issue tracker: http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/projects/wiking/issues
- Documentation: http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/projects/wiking/wiki
- Syntax: http://projects.andriylesyuk.com/projects/wiking/wiki/Syntax
- Redmine plugin page: http://www.redmine.org/plugins/wiking