Please sign in to comment.
scheduler: First cut at blocked threads.
They still occupy their run queues, but get shuffled if they get to the front and haven't been unblocked yet. Used by proper timing-side pthread_join for now. We'll move over all the blocking syscalls to a similar model, as opposed to the current one, where we just reshuffle the run queues on a blocking call and hope for the best. TESTED=manual, probably not enough Change-Id: Ib847e8cf7990d20d0b2494002c33fc40bff695e5
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 299 additions and 103 deletions.
- +2 −0 tools_local/cpp/CROSSTOOL
- +4 −0 xiosim/pintool/feeder.h
- +17 −10 xiosim/pintool/feeder_zesto.cpp
- +1 −0 xiosim/pintool/handshake_container.h
- +201 −35 xiosim/pintool/scheduler.cpp
- +4 −0 xiosim/pintool/scheduler.h
- +44 −57 xiosim/pintool/sync_pthreads.cpp
- +16 −1 xiosim/pintool/syscall_handling.cpp
- +10 −0 xiosim/pintool/timing_sim.cpp
Oops, something went wrong.