Package Tracker for DigitalCrafts front-end project.
We created this web application to help customers track their package's shipping lifecycle and current status.
Started and completed December 2017
Need a functional tracking number.
Possibly Node.js if you have trouble connecting to the API.
You can use the login credentials that we've created, but best practice would be to create your own.
- Built the front-end form and UI
- Captured the form submission
- Made the UPS API functional
- Discovered and connected the city/state to longitude/latitude API converter
- Completed the transformed the json string into a usable dictionary
- Structured the Google Map API to accept multiple longitude/latitude coordinates
- Printed coordinates to the browser
- Converted the UPS API into a functional array for the longitude/latitude API converter to leverage
- Wrote ReadMe
Frameworks and Libraries:
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D