XSStrike is an advanced XSS detection suite. It has a powerful fuzzing engine and provides zero false positive result using fuzzy matching. XSStrike is the first XSS scanner to generate its own payloads. It is intelligent enough to detect and break out of various contexts.
Made with by Somdev Sangwan
- Powerful fuzzing engine
- Context breaking technology
- Intelligent payload generation
- GET & POST method support
- Cookie Support
- WAF Fingerprinting
- Hand crafted payloads for filter and WAF evasion
- Hidden parameter discovery
- Accurate results via levenshtein distance algorithm
To know more visit xsstrike.tk
Note: XSStrike isn't compatible with Python2 anymore, please use
python3 xsstrike to run it.
Changelog contains the changes made to XSStrike after the XSStrike v2.0 pre-beta release.
XSStrike is licensed under MIT license.