Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- The server saves the crackpos for hash founds given by hashcat.
- Trimming of chunks can be disabled so a chunk is always run fully again (or splitted if it is too large).
- Supertasks can now can be created by specifying a base command and iterate over a selection of files to be placed in the command.
- Notes can be added to hashlists.
- Added optional trace logging of actions from the client API to get more information in case of failures.
- Slow hashes are marked, so the client can decide if piping could make sense for this hash type.
- Agents can run health checks to determine if all agents are running correctly.
- Fixed GPU data graph when having multiple agents.
- Fixed assignment issue with subtasks of supertasks if they were in the same supertask.
- Fixed that cracker types cannot be deleted when there are supertasks using this type.
- Telegram notifications can now completely be configured via server config and also can be used through proxies.
- Peppers of Encryption.class.php and CSRF.class.php were moved out of the files to make updating easier.
- When importing supertasks it can be selected if they should use the optimized flag and which benchmark type should be used.
- Subtasks are only loaded when being viewed to speed up loading of the tasks page.
- Changed type of the hash column to TEXT to make sure to handle all the long hashes. It should not affect speed as long as there is not a multi-million hashlist.
- Preconfigured task attack commands can be edited after creation.
- If needed it can be set that the server should also distribute tasks with priority 0.
Additional information about the release can be found in This Post.