Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Some more small fixes to 0.4.3-beta, but those are mostly just internal cleanup. See below for a list of all updates since 0.3c (excerpts; see the beta release notes for full details).
Contributors: CmarNYC, Inge Jones, Buzzler, pbox; see the commits for details.
To post feedback you can use this thread at mts.
Use 7zip to uncompress the binary, it will likely not work otherwise.
Changelog since 0.3c:
- Fixed CatalogCommon issue with additional byte in AuralProperties v4 (affected CCOL and COBJ); CatalogCommon is now version 0xB by default
- Fixed CLIP issues with creating new instances, fixed bug in resource write
- New wrappers for THUM (_THM) 0x16CA6BC4 / TMLT 0xB0118C15
- Read/ReadOnly file open dialog overhaul
- PNG import/export options added for 0xE254AE6E, 0xE18CAEE2, 0x16CCF748
- MTBL updated from updated EA template
- Fixed issue with perpetual "new updates" that were always the same old 0.3c
- Fixed folder bookmarks issue
- Added ability to import resources that follow the EA/Maxis naming convention (group!instance.type)
- Added several import/export handlers back in, so everything should now work with rightclick > Import / Export
- Various updates/fixes to STBL; will now also deal with STBL resources that have incorrect length information
- Backwards compatibility: correctly deals with pre-1.13 tag format (16bit) used in COBJ, CCOL etc.
- CASP resource flags now use external tag tuning file for better forwards compatibility
- Added wrappers for WorldColorTimelineResource, SkyBoxColor, DMAP (DeformerMap), TRIM, CLIP; 32bit tag support added for CCOL; GEOMViewer updated
- Catalogue tags are now 32bit as of the 1.13 patch (2015-12-04)
- CASP/TONE update incorporated from here (CmarNYC)
- All known XML resource types added to TextResources (which means they will have a preview in s4pe)
- Catalogue tags: Replaced hard-coded tag lists with a separate XML file being parsed into tags and categories (which makes it easier for end users to update -> simply replace the XML with one from the current game files). Includes custom Grid editors for tags/categories (COBJ and others) and compound tags (CASP); they support autocomplete. See also here
- Updated OBJD to correctly parse EnvironmentScoreEmotionTags. This is based on Inge’s and Snaitf’s wrappers from here (refactored to meet naming conventions)
- Fixed MTST (fix by Inge from last November)
- Updated FTPT, TONE, RSLT based on Maxis binary templates; more info here
- New folder bookmark functionality (Top menu > Settings)