Some more small fixes to 0.4.3-beta, but those are mostly just internal cleanup. See below for a list of all updates since 0.3c (excerpts; see the beta release notes for full details).
Contributors: CmarNYC, Inge Jones, Buzzler, pbox; see the commits for details.
To post feedback you can use this thread at mts.
Use 7zip to uncompress the binary, it will likely not work otherwise.
Changelog since 0.3c:
- Fixed CatalogCommon issue with additional byte in AuralProperties v4 (affected CCOL and COBJ); CatalogCommon is now version 0xB by default
- Fixed CLIP issues with creating new instances, fixed bug in resource write
- New wrappers for THUM (_THM) 0x16CA6BC4 / TMLT 0xB0118C15
- Read/ReadOnly file open dialog overhaul
- PNG import/export options added for 0xE254AE6E, 0xE18CAEE2, 0x16CCF748
- MTBL updated from updated EA template
- Fixed issue with perpetual "new updates" that were always the same old 0.3c
- Fixed folder bookmarks issue
- Added ability to import resources that follow the EA/Maxis naming convention (group!instance.type)
- Added several import/export handlers back in, so everything should now work with rightclick > Import / Export
- Various updates/fixes to STBL; will now also deal with STBL resources that have incorrect length information
- Backwards compatibility: correctly deals with pre-1.13 tag format (16bit) used in COBJ, CCOL etc.
- CASP resource flags now use external tag tuning file for better forwards compatibility
- Added wrappers for WorldColorTimelineResource, SkyBoxColor, DMAP (DeformerMap), TRIM, CLIP; 32bit tag support added for CCOL; GEOMViewer updated
- Catalogue tags are now 32bit as of the 1.13 patch (2015-12-04)
- CASP/TONE update incorporated from here (CmarNYC)
- All known XML resource types added to TextResources (which means they will have a preview in s4pe)
- Catalogue tags: Replaced hard-coded tag lists with a separate XML file being parsed into tags and categories (which makes it easier for end users to update -> simply replace the XML with one from the current game files). Includes custom Grid editors for tags/categories (COBJ and others) and compound tags (CASP); they support autocomplete. See also here
- Updated OBJD to correctly parse EnvironmentScoreEmotionTags. This is based on Inge’s and Snaitf’s wrappers from here (refactored to meet naming conventions)
- Fixed MTST (fix by Inge from last November)
- Updated FTPT, TONE, RSLT based on Maxis binary templates; more info here
- New folder bookmark functionality (Top menu > Settings)