____ ____ _ ____ ____ ___ __ __ / ___| / ___|(_)| _ \ | _ \ / _ \ | \/ | \___ \ | | | || | | || |_) || | | || |\/| | ___) || |___ | || |_| || _ < | |_| || | | | |____/ \____||_||____/ |_| \_\ \___/ |_| |_| (C)2018 Scidrom
This template is based on STM End Node application (c)STM
author Scidrom, SCNM brief This demo application connects Loradunchy board to the Lorawan network. See http://e.pavlin.si/ for more details License GNU General Public License Maintainer S54MTB
******************** (C) COPYRIGHT 2017 STMicroelectronics *******************
- @author MCD Application Team
- @version V1.2.0
- @date 10-July-2018
- @brief This application is a simple demo of a LoRa Object connecting to
a LoRa Network.
© Copyright (c) 2017 STMicroelectronics International N.V.
- All rights reserved.
- Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
- modification, are permitted, provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistribution of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
- this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice,
- this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation
- and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of STMicroelectronics nor the names of other
- contributors to this software may be used to endorse or promote products
- derived from this software without specific written permission.
- This software, including modifications and/or derivative works of this
- software, must execute solely and exclusively on microcontroller or
- microprocessor devices manufactured by or for STMicroelectronics.
- Redistribution and use of this software other than as permitted under
- this license is void and will automatically terminate your rights under
- this license.
- THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY STMICROELECTRONICS AND CONTRIBUTORS "AS IS"
- AND ANY EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT
- LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A
- PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- RIGHTS ARE DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT
- SHALL STMICROELECTRONICS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
- INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT
- LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA,
- OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF
- LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING
- NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE,
- EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.