This bugfix release Serendipity 2.3.1 contains some bug fixes and small feature updates backported from our master branch:
- Fix: ML mass delete didn't work.
(Added a question mark to a dialog and another language constant, incidentally.)
- Fix: Pagination (a feature of themes like Timeline and Bulletproof) didn't work with the new default "stable archives" sorting order.
- Change: Previous/next links and page numbers for archive pages with "stable archives" sorting order have been changed to match the pagination.
- Fix: Notices for moderated comments ("This comment needs approval before it will be displayed") didn't show (reliably) when more than one spamblock plugin was active (as these plugins mutually overwrote their "moderated" flags).
- Fix: Some internationalisation fixes and new German translations.
- New: Show links for each plugin installed from Spartacus to its Spartacus entry.
You can download the release file and unzip it to your installation as usual, or update from within Serendipity using the Serendipity Autoupdate Plugin (