Naggy is an Atmel Studio extension that uses the Clang frontend from the LLVM project to show errors/warnings on the fly, and to lowlight code excluded by preprocessor directives.
- Upgrade to Oct version of LLVM/Clang, and use avr-llvm project instead of custom patch.
- Upgrade project to VS 2015, and build for Atmel Studio 7.0
- Make Naggy aware of the new pack based device support mechanism used by Atmel Studio 7.0
- Define NAGGY as a preprocessor symbol to let code know it's being processed by Naggy.
- Fix broken preprocessor include directories processing - make Clang look at user specified directories first, and implicit compiler directories next.
- Misc bug fixes.
- Fix broken mode attribute interpretation in AVR projects, which was causing spurious warnings for types in stdint.h (like uint32_t).
- Make Naggy know about AVR and its type sizes.
- Make Naggy aware of toolchain type (ARM or AVR) and use the correct target triple.
- Prefix Naggy's diagnostics with a [N] to make it distinct from build errors.
- Fix wrong diagnostic for C++ destructors defined outside the class
- Fix broken C++ 11 support
- Don't explicitly show the Error window from Naggy.
- Add C++ and C++11 diagnostics support for C++ projects in Atmel Studio.
- Fix broken support for ARM projects (include path resolution and symbol definition).
- Diagnostics parsing is disabled for header files.
- A new menu option (Tools -> Disable Naggy) can be used to turn Naggy on/off with immediate effect.
- Upgraded LLVM/Clang version used to 3.3
- C99 features now don't result in diagnostics, if the Atmel Studio project's command line specifies that the language standard is C99 (std=c99 or std=gnu99)
- Opening toolchain header files in the editor now works without spewing a bunch of diagnostics about missing includes.
- Diagnostics now show up in the ErrorList as well, in addition to editor squiggles.
- Diagnostics can now be blacklisted, and blacklisted diagnostics are not reported. Naggy ships with a few common false diags disabled, but the list is user configurable (see https://github.com/saaadhu/naggy/wiki/FAQ).
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Upgraded clang/llvm to the latest SVN trunk (3.2+)
- Added Atmel Studio 6.1 to the list of supported products
- Added support for newly added devices