Requirements: Node, HandbrakeCLI & AtomicParsley
- Install Xcode
- Install Homebrew:
/usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.github.com/gist/323731)"
- Install node:
brew install node
- Install npm:
curl http://npmjs.org/install.sh | sh
- Install AtomicParsley:
brew install atomicparsley
- Install HandbrakeCLI
- cleanup updates
- enable option for auto-cleanup after transcode and atomify
- add lsof check to make sure not cleaning files currently being processed
- parse .nfo files using xml2js and remove sqlite queries
- Handle multi episode files (eg. "Green Lantern The Animated Series S01E01-02 Beware My Power.avi")
- Include description for both episodes in the file
- Update video "name" to include multi ep indicator (eg. "S01E01-02 Beware My Power"))
- Remove hardcoded list of shows with colons and generate dynamically?
- maybe fetch all shows from Sick Beard and iterate through to create list of shows with colons?
- Vows tests