Mentoki is a platform for teaching and learning. The platform provides infrastructure to teachers/mentors for holding up online classes. For payments of the courses braintree is used as payment provider #Structure The platform splits up into a public part and a private part. The private part is only accessible by registered users, mostly teachers and their students. Also generally data-handling and data-viewing are kept in seperate apps.
- apps_core: utils for handling emails, uploads and the like
- accounts: custom user model
- apps_accountdata: userprofiles
- apps_customerdata: handling of customerdata, orders, etc.
- apps_data: handling data that relate to courses or classrooms
- apps_pagedata: data handling for public pages
- apps_productdata: data handling for productdata
- apps_internal: (registered users) views for desk, classroom and coursebackend
- apps_public: (anonymous users) views for public pages and payment processing
handles the data
handles all views for registered teachers and learners and has two apps: one for the classroom activity and one for the teachers managing and setting up the classrooms.
manages the public face of the website
handles emails and central utilities